Individual Investigator Research Grant Awards
Targeted Request for Grant Application
Deadline Extension: March 8, 2021
The RYR-1 Foundation expects to fund a limited number of Individual Investigator Research Grants, to be awarded in mid-2021. Preference will be given to grant applications that address the “Research Priority Areas,” as detailed in the application.
Inquiries/Applications should be emailed to: Nicole Wallace, Program Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Summary of Application Format:
1. Title of the RYR-1-Related Diseases Project (Face Page).
3. Abstract (limit: 1⁄2 single-spaced page).
4. Identify the Specific RYR-1 “Research Priority Area(s)” (please click HERE for detailed instructions).
5. Explain the Impact on RYR-1-Related Diseases: (limit: 1 single-spaced page). State why this research is important; and how it will make a significant difference in achieving the RYR-1 Foundation’s mission of finding treatments and cures for RYR-1-related diseases.
6. Specific Aims and Rationale (limit: 1 single-spaced page).
7. Preliminary/Supporting Data (limit: 1 single-spaced page).
8. Detailed Project Description: (up to 4 single-spaced pages, but may be less). Key milestones and timelines for the proposed research must be included in this section. A chronological Gantt Chart to illustrate these events must be included. Bibliography should not exceed 10 items.
9. Budget and Budget Justification: Please use an NIH-style spreadsheet.
10. Institutional Signatures and Related Considerations.
PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS
Please click HERE for a description of murine models of RYR-1-Related Diseases